Photo Credit: Lea Black Photography
2018 saw a lot of changes for us personally and on the farm. We welcomed our daughter Eadie and decided to skip the CSA for the season to focus on restaurants, farmers market and the co-op…and of course our growing family. But to say we missed the CSA is an understatement! We’re ready to bring it back and today we’re doing just that!
New in 2019:
- We decided to shift our share sizes and offer two sizes instead of three. We realized it was a lot for us to manage three sizes. Not just on pick and pack days, but managing memberships and organizing boxes at the drop. We have dropped our Full Share size (our lowest selling size) and now have a Family Share (previously our Half Share) and a Small Share (previously our Single Share). Tip: If you were a past Full Share member, and want that again, we suggest you purchase 2 Smalls. If you’re concerned that won’t be enough you can purchase as many boxes/sizes as you’d like to fit your needs. We apologize if this inconveniences anyone.
- We have added Market Shares! We’re excited about this new opportunity for the Bismarck/Mandan community. Please check out our Market Shares page to learn all about them!
- Bismarck drop is now Wednesdays, instead of Thursdays.
- Drop-off locations have changed for both places.
- Bismarck is now at the BisMan Community Food Co-op. We wanted to build on a that sense of community and offer the extra convenience of being able to get the rest of your groceries inside at the food co-op. One stop, instead of two!
- Jamestown is now at Klaus Park. We wanted a more central location with the lovely park feel (instead of a parking lot 😉 ).
- Last, but not least we’ve changed our times from 4:30-6:00pm to 5:00-6:00pm.
We’re shooting for 60 shares sold this season between both locations, so memberships are limited. Act now to save your spot for fresh, local vegetables all season long!
Please click around our newly updated website to learn all about us and what we do, as well as the CSA and Market Share options!
Leave a Reply