While waiting for the loaves to bake, Jonathon decided to whip up his own version of a creamy dill dressing. Whoa, is it good! Keep in mind, we’re not recipe writers, so this isn’t exact, but a fine place to start from 😉
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp rice vinegar (or whatever you may have handy)
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 tbsp finely chopped radish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped spring onions (mostly the bottoms)
- salt to taste
- add milk to thin to your desired consistency
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, and vinegar. Add dill, radish, and spring onion. Salt to taste and add milk to thin to your desired consistency. Goes great over Forager Farm lettuce!
*It would be best to let sit for up to an hour in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of your meal. Yields 2-3 servings.
Phyllis Clemens says
This dressing is really cool and refreshing…and it uses 3 ingredients from ‘the box’! We’ve had it a couple times now and both agree it is a keeper…it combines nicely with a little French dressing we make. Thanks!